Professional Sales Coordinator
The Professional Sales Coordinator will be responsible for growing the Everlast presence in gyms, fitness clubs, fight sports training facilities, and specialty retailers. This will be achieved through a combination of in-person meetings along with over-the-phone contact, so strong communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter passionate about fight sports and fitness. The account base consist of current business to maintain and grow, along with opening new customers that align with our brand direction.
- Previous sales experience required, preferably in the sporting goods specialty market.
- Able to create strong sales strategies, actively prospect new opportunities, and successfully close deals.
- Strong networking and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a group environment.
- Enhance and grow existing business while working to acquire new accounts that fit with our brand strategy and direction.
- Responsible for achieving and beating annual sales goals and objectives set forth by management.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented work ethic.
- Territory travel required.
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Oversee the end-to-end e-commerce marketing and merchandising activities for Everlast.com
The ideal candidate is highly organized with a proven ability to multi-task especially in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. He or she should have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment (a must).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience within an e-commerce brand role managing marketing and merchandising programs.
- Technical understanding of e-commerce web platforms and analytics.
- Competency with HTML and CSS relative to CMS preferably Magento.
- Photoshop and InDesign skills highly appreciated.
- Understanding of front and back-end logistical online order placement and fulfillment cycles (payment process, back-end inventory fulfillment, order confirmation and shipping) to optimize online customer experience.
- Experience constructing online marketing/advertising programs and web content.
- Digital Marketing experience SEO, SEM, Affiliate, etc. with a heavy emphasis on email marketing. Experience with HTML coding, list management and email analytics are a must with a preference using the Bronto email service provider.
- Experience or affinity for fight sports (boxing, MMA, and/or fitness)
Day to Day:
- Manage web calendar regarding seasonal product launches, site enhancements, promotions, etc.
- Manage all site content including daily management of home and category pages ensuring key goals are achieved.
- Lead the delivery and trafficking of creative assets to/from web/graphic designers and developers.
- Partner with third party partners to optimize opportunities to grow marketing programs and customer audience.
- Monitor and report on key campaign metrics including open rates, conversions, CTR, and retention
- Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years
- E-Commerce: 5 years (Preferred)