How We Collect Information
1. PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY YOU
When you use our website, Everlast may ask you to provide us with one or more of the following:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit/debit card number and expiration date
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your personal interests
If you choose not to provide the requested information, Everlast may not be able to provide you with services or information.
2. Automated Collection
Everlast may collect information about the device you use to access our website or mobile app, such as your computer's IP address, your browser type, your operating system and other technical information. Our mobile app may also collect information about your location, if enabled.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, which will give you the option to decide whether or not to accept a cookie.
How We Use Information
Everlast may use the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
- To send you information about products, sales and promotions (subject to your option to opt-out)
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To process and fill an order, return or exchange
- To send you e-mails or text messages to confirm an order status
- To learn more about your shopping preferences
- To improve the effectiveness of our website and mobile app
- To address problems with or improve our products and services
- To conduct research on and analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of the website and mobile app
- To prevent fraud
- To contact you
- For legal purposes, such as to assist law enforcement or respond to legal inquiries
You always have the choice not to receive promotional e-mails from us, and you can opt out by contacting our customer service department at [email protected] or unsubscribe to e-mails via the opt out link included in each promotional e-mail. It may take up to 7 days to process your request, during which time you may continue to receive communications from us.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving e-mails from us again by changing your preferences in your online account or by contacting our customer service department at [email protected].
Please note that when you make an online purchase from Everlast, we will confirm your order status and shipment of the products by e-mail, even if you have opted out of receiving promotional e-mails. We may also contact you by e-mail with questions regarding your order.
Please note that when you visit or log in to our website, cookies and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with other personal information they or others have about you, including by association with your email or home address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email or home addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.retention.com/optout
How We Share Information
Everlast may share the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
- With companies that provide support services to Everlast, in order to manage customer information and perform services on behalf of Everlast, including but not limited to running promotions, filling orders, processing payments, sending communications to our customers and conducting surveys. Everlast prohibits all of these support service providers from making any further use or disclosure of your information for any other purpose.
- With law enforcement or government authorities in order to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order or government request.
- With law enforcement in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Everlast or others.
- With legal personnel to enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements.
- We may share aggregated anonymous data (information that does not identify a specific individual) with third parties for lawful purposes.
- In the case of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our business, we may transfer the your information to the buyer or transferee as part of the transaction.
How We Protect Your Information
Everlast wants to provide you with a safe website experience. We maintain administrative, electronic and physical, safeguards to protect your personal information. When you provide us with personal information on the website or through the mobile app, we use industry standard methods to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. However, no Internet website or system is completely secure, and you are responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Updating Your Information
You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. In the alternative, you can contact our customer service department at [email protected] and request that changes be made. Please note that any such request to update your personal information may take up to 7 days.
Privacy of Children's Personal Information
Everlast is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children in connection with online activities. We do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
California Privacy Rights
Your Rights under the CCPA
• The right to notice. you must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
• The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party's direct marketing purposes.
• The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" section or web page.
The right to know about your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your Consumer's rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, as a California resident, you can fill out the Personal Data Request form or call us Toll Free at 800-821-7930.
Our dedicated Customer Service team will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that "sells" personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser you use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" on Android devices
- "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
Mobile Terms of Service
The Everlast Worldwide mobile message service is operated by Everlast Worldwide. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions. We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Everlast Worldwide’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Everlast Worldwide through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Everlast Worldwide. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18444870198 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Everlast Worldwide mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18444870198 or email [email protected].
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Links to Third Party Websites
Attn: Customer Service
1900 HWY DD
Moberly, MO 65270
Or you may contact us by phone at 800-821-7930, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm CST.