The above map indicates transit time from our warehouse in Moberly, MO when selecting Ground Shipping. Please note that this is transit time only, and does not include order processing time. Express shipping options are available during checkout for an additional fee.
- $6.95 flat rate Ground Shipping on most orders shipped within the continental US only.
- Flat rate price applies to orders shipped via UPS Ground only.
- Excludes heavy and/or overweight items.
- Shipping and tax (if applicable) will be calculated during checkout.
- When using a promo code for free shipping, please note that the $6.95 cost will show in your cart but the discount will be combined with any other discounts for the order and shown as a discount total.
- Everlast ships via UPS. You must have a physical street address for all Everlast.com deliveries.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday-Friday only (excluding major holidays).
- Orders generally ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received. Please note: this processing time occurs for all orders including those placed with expedited shipping. Delivery time depends on the level of service you select and where you are located.
- Everlast uses UPS SurePost. The UPS SurePost service provides the convenience of UPS shipping and USPS-delivery to your mailbox. Your order may be delivered by your local post office.
- We offer expedited shipping at an additional charge.
- All UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air orders must be placed online by 12:00 PM CST to ensure same day shipping. To accommodate expedited shipping needs after 12:00 PM CST, please call 800-821-7930 for delivery options.
- Next Day Air is available for all 50 states and Puerto Rico, with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii. Delivery is guaranteed on the next business day at the following times depending on destination: 10:30am, 12pm, or end of day (not time zone-specific).
- 2nd Day Air is available for all 50 states and Puerto Rico, with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii. Delivery is guaranteed by the end of the second business day. (Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.)
- Please be advised that large equipment orders (such as heavy bags and stands) may be shipped directly by freight carriers (LTL) in order to provide timely delivery.
- If your order includes multiple items, they may ship in multiple packages on different days.
- We do not ship to APO, AFO, FPO or international locations at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Need assistance? Contact us:
(Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST)