Fight sports athletes have long been noted for their supreme level of fitness. The goal of this striking specialization is to educate the fitness professional about how to use striking and other principles of fight sports to further their understanding of Functional Integrated Training (F.I.T.). This one day, 8 hour, striking specialist workshop will provide instruction on how to properly deliver, teach and integrate striking and strike-based drills into traditional and non-traditional based fitness training.
Learn how to incorporate strike based training and fight sport rationale into a total body fitness curriculum that provides well-structured, high-intensity workouts. After this workshop, attendees will have a firm understanding of how to seamlessly integrate elements of fight sports into general fitness programming.
SPECIALIZATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Upper and Lower Body Strike Delivery, Instruction and Coaching
- Pad Holding Instruction and Coaching
- Everlast F.I.T. 360 Program Overview
Interested in the workshop? See it in action here!
- Everlast F.I.T. Fundamentals: Striking Specialist Level 1 Certificate
- 1 Pair of Everlast Universal Training Gloves
- Everlast F.I.T. Fundamentals Workshop Manual
- Exclusive access to advanced content
- Discounted Equipment Packages
- 0.8 NASM CEU's